So, I
·
located the perfect duct tape at Bunnings
·
employed a little crafty magic
And wham bam, here’s what I
created. (The attached moustache is definitely optional, mine somehow relocated
from my top lip to my boot!*)
Duct tape is a very cool craft medium. On a recent trip to
America, I discovered this beautiful display (below) and restrained myself – just. If
you’re good at that whole patience thing, and unlike me can wait longer than
five minutes to get started, there’s a huge selection of the patterned stuff on TradeMe.
Inspired to try your hand at a duct tape wallet,
mobile
phone holder, some jewellery,
or maybe even a vase?
The library
has an awesome selection of books to provide some inspiration.
Good luck and may your duct tape be forever sticky!
*a virtual prize if you can guess who I was dressed as.









I would like a photo of the whole outfit please... I'm thinking... Hulk Hogan?
ReplyDelete