To any of you reading this blog over the years, it would come as no surprise that I love her work! I've been lucky enough to meet her in person a few times, and I will treasure those memories... So, time to take a trip down memory lane and read our previous posts on Margaret and her works:
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Farewell Margaret Mahy
I've spent the last few hours in a bit of daze, after hearing the news that New Zealand's - the world's! - beloved Margaret Mahy has died.
To any of you reading this blog over the years, it would come as no surprise that I love her work! I've been lucky enough to meet her in person a few times, and I will treasure those memories... So, time to take a trip down memory lane and read our previous posts on Margaret and her works:Margaret Mahy RIP - published today
Introducing Margaret Mahy - published September 2011
Kaitangata Twitch premerie - published April 2010
Famous New Zealanders profile and resources
The tricksters review - published July 2012
To any of you reading this blog over the years, it would come as no surprise that I love her work! I've been lucky enough to meet her in person a few times, and I will treasure those memories... So, time to take a trip down memory lane and read our previous posts on Margaret and her works:








0 comments
Posts a comment