Monday, September 1, 2014

Recommendation: 1000 forms of fear by Sia

The newest album by Sia, “1000 Forms of Fear” has been on constant repeat in my car since I collected it from my local library - which has also led to some amused or confused stares from fellow commuters, obviously they do not realise that I am an amazing singer!!

Sia is an “interesting” character, a bit of cross between Bjork and Florence Welch with an amazing voice that has been the driving force behind many hits.  1000 forms of Fear has the really popular hits “Chandelier”, “Burn the Pages” and "Elastic Heart”.  The entire album is worth a listen and it will be interesting to see which will be the next single to be released from this brilliant album.  My pick would be “Hostage” or “Straight for the Knife”.

- our huge thanks to Cathryn from Auckland Libraries' Collections team for this short and sassy review!

0 comments

Posts a comment

 
© Teen
Designed by Blog Thiết Kế
Back to top