Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Addicted to

Lately I've been addicted to a few things that I thought I would share with you!

Teen Wolf. In preparation for Teen Wolf season 4 premiering on 23rd June (that's 6 days guys !!!!!) I've been bingeing on the previous 3 seasons, and I am LOVING it. Not that I didn't already know how wonderful this show is, but this time around, I'm noticing new things and realising how clever it is as well as just plain awesome. I seriously suggest you dedicate your life to this show.

These brownies. They are the best brownies EVER. I am addicted to making them, and eating them. The chunks of chocolate in them are divine, particularly when just out of the oven. Check out some of her other recipes in her book, My Darling Lemon Thyme.

The two songs below I can't stop listening to. I constantly have one or the other stuck in my head upon waking. I highly recommend you watch the Sia clip once, and then listen to it without watching. They're like two completely different experiences! 

Sia - Chandelier

Katy Perry - Dark Horse

The New Zealand Post Book Awards. I have been working my way through the 2014 finalists and they are great! I recently finished Mortal Fire by Elizabeth Knox and loved it. I haven't read the Dreamhunter duet yet, but after reading this book, I really want to! Such an amazing world she creates. Up next for me is When We Wake by Karen Healey, sounds so amazing!! 


That's a short insight into my life right now, what things are you guys addicted to?? 




0 comments

Posts a comment

 
© Teen
Designed by Blog Thiết Kế
Back to top