Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars Sounds Like

The Fault in Our Stars soundtrack listing is out ! And if I wasn't already crazy excited about this movie, this might just push me over the edge. So many great artists with new tracks !!! Out in New Zealand on May 23rd, with the movie following on 5th June. 

Listen to Charli XCX’s new song 'Boom Clap' and Birdy’s new song 'Not About Angels' and check out the  full track listing below…



Argh that last song in particular is already bringing tears to my eyes, just thinking about this story. 

Ed Sheeran - All of the Stars
Jake Bugg - Simple as This 
Grouplove - Let me In
Birdy & Jaymes Young - Best Shot
Kodaline - All I Want
Tom Odell - Long Way Down
Charli XCX - Boom Clap
STRFKR - While I'm Alive
Indians - Oblivion
The Radio Dept. - Strange Things Will Happen
Afasi & Filthy - Bomfallarella
Ray LaMontagne - Without Words
Birdy - Not About Angels
Lykke Li - No One Ever Loved
M83 - Wait
Birdy - Tee Shirt (bonus track)

0 comments

Posts a comment

 
© Teen
Designed by Blog Thiết Kế
Back to top