Monday, March 24, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars trailer = so many feels

Woah. Woah woah woah. I just watched the The Fault in Our Stars trailer, and even though it is only two and a half minutes, it gave me shivers and almost brought me to tears. What will I be like when the movie comes out! A mess, is what.

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green is a story of Hazel, a girl with terminal cancer, and Augustus, the boy whose entrance into her story presents a beautiful plot twist. This novel won the Indies Choice Award for Young Adult Book of the Year in 2013!

Hazel is played by Shailene Woodley, who is in so many exciting movies at the moment and is totally worth watching; opposite her, playing Augustus, is Ansel Elgort who also stars in Divergent with Woodley.

The movie is in our cinemas on 5th June!

Before you watch this trailer, I recommend getting some tissues ready.

0 comments

Posts a comment

 
© Teen
Designed by Blog Thiết Kế
Back to top