Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Photo Recaps


Over the past year I have been watching a number of excellent teen supernatural dramas, and there is one thing that has made my experience so very enjoyable (other than the shows themselves!). I believe it is now time for me to share this with you all

Price Peterson Photo Recaps is a blog I read after every episode I watch. He is the epitome of hilarious, doing photo recaps for Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, American Horror Story, The Originals, and often the Award Shows too!

I cannot explain how much I enjoy this, and how much you need to read it too. I will often hurry through an episode simply so that I can read his recaps; I cry and shake with silent laughter because it gets too much for me sometimes; I try to explain the jokes to my flatmates because I think they are so funny that they will translate even if you're not a fan of the show - the don't, I get blank stares and weird looks in return. But honestly, this is one of the best things in my life. Is that sad? Or wonderful. I think wonderful.

Enjoy x

*Photo from Price Peterson's photo recap of Teen Wolf, S03E15. 

1 comments

  1. I *adore* Price Peterson's photo recaps. Sometimes almost better than the episodes.

    ReplyDelete

Posts a comment

 
© Teen
Designed by Blog Thiết Kế
Back to top