Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It's Christmas !!!

And let's just say, I'm more than a little bit excited.
Who else is a Christmas fan???
To be perfectly honest, as soon as November 1st hits, I start rocking out to Christmas carols and singing joyfully at the top of my voice.

There are SO many things I love about Christmas! The tinsel, the sales, family time, Christmas spices, traditional and modern Christmas carols, fairy lights, warm weather, feel-good movies, chocolate, advent calendars, pine-smell, beach trips, Christmas TV specials, and did I mention tinsel?????

I know Christmas can be a bit of a drag, everyone stressed out, spending too much money, forced family time etc. But this year! I encourage you all to do what I do, which is acknowledge all that dumb stuff and just thrive on it. It's part of the excitement! It only happens once a year! It means that school/uni is over, summer is pretty much here, and it's time to hangout with your friends and enjoy this wonderful country! It is impossible not to get excited when you think about it like that, I promise !

Here are a few of my favourite Christmas carols to get you in the merry-making mood:

Destiny's Child: 8 Days of Christmas


Michael Bublé: White Christmas (ft. Shania Twain)


 Sufjan Stevens: Joy to the World


 Jimmy Fallon, the Roots, and Mariah Carey: All I Want for Christmas


 DMX: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer



And finally, the library advent calendar which compiles some beautiful vintage Christmas cards and is well worth a look:


















Merry Christmas from the Library  !!

0 comments

Posts a comment

 
© Teen
Designed by Blog Thiết Kế
Back to top