Sunday, December 11, 2011

Top 5 most requested teen titles for November 2011

"A good book has no ending."
- R.D. Cumming.

I saw Breaking Dawn the movie a couple of weeks ago, and one of the trailers that screened was for The Hunger Games. IT WAS REALLY GOOD! Some of you might know already that The Hunger Games is a teen series by Suzanne Collins, and the first of the books has been made into a film. A great film, by the look of it. I haven't read the books yet and, judging by this list, I'm going to have a bit of a wait on my hands. That's ok, though, I'll see the movie first, and then read the book :P. Seeing the trailer made me think about how many requests it has. LOTS. Thinking about that, of course, made me wonder what our top 5 most requested titles were for November 2011. And because I'm always so nosey about what other people read, I thought you might enjoy knowing, too, so here you go :).

P.S. I'm Tosca, and you'll be seeing me on here every so often talking crazy about a little bit of this, and talking insane about a little kind of that, and just generally mixing it up. I think we're going to get alone just fine.

5. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare - Fantasy. Supernatural
4. People's republic by Robert Muchamore - Adventure. Spies
3. Catching fire by Suzanne Collins - Science fiction. Fantasy fiction. Dystopias
2. Inheritance by Christopher Paolini - Fantasy fiction
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Science fiction. Dystopias

0 comments

Posts a comment

 
© Teen
Designed by Blog Thiết Kế
Back to top