Friday, July 30, 2010

For word

For Word ~Benjamin Zephaniah

Thank you for the words I read Thank you for the words I need Thank you for the WORDS so great Thanks for words that raise debate, Thanks for the words on my bookshelf Thanx for the words I make myself Thank you for words that make me cry And words that leave me feeling dry.

Thanks for WORDS that do inspire And those words that burn like fire Thanks for all the words I note Thank you for all the words I quote, I thank you for the words like me Thanks for WORDS that set me free And I thank you for words like you I always need a word or two.

Thanks for words that make things plain And words that help me to explain Thanks for words that make life fun And words that help me overcome, Thanks for words that make me rap Thanks for words that make me clap Thanks for words that make me smile Thanks for words with grace and style.

Thanks for all those words that sing Thanks for words are everything Thanks for all the words like this And little sloppy words like kiss, Thanks for words like hip-hooray And those cool words I like to say Thanks for words that reach and touch Thank you very, very much.

Pages 16-17 Funky chickens.

0 comments

Posts a comment

 
© Teen
Designed by Blog Thiết Kế
Back to top